• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MAINE;heavy truck sales of New England

colyork

he is in Bewick maine on rt.9. Right now he has a deuce for sale for $5500 is an air shift looks to be in good shape. He also has a couple 5tons that look like they are mostly complete. One runs
I was there yesterday I saw a regular bed there. A couple cabs . I also saw a deuce wrecker there (don't know condition,looks like it's been ther awhile. a few other bits and pieces
207/698/1328

colyork

no sorry, I will have a list of some of the stuff he has.
he has engines in shipping containers that run some that don't for parts. if you are looking for anything i can go and look and see if he has it.

Danl

Danl M915A1

I'm in lyman were is this place in berwick Rout 9 Prat . were is it from prat. please let me know I need apart thank you Dan.l:shock:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
he is in Bewick maine on rt.9. Right now he has a deuce for sale for $5500 is an air shift looks to be in good shape. He also has a couple 5tons that look like they are mostly complete. One runs
I was there yesterday I saw a regular bed there. A couple cabs . I also saw a deuce wrecker there (don't know condition,looks like it's been ther awhile. a few other bits and pieces
207/698/1328
Are you sure a WRECKER or maybe a m108 (flat deck, smaller crane, NO rear winch)

Danl

Danl M915A1

207/698/1328
I went to berwick looking for this place, I found one place that I thonght was the place , this place was small; I did see shipping can I didn't ask what was in them. The MVs look like thay were picked hard but there are some parts there, he did show me a winch for a Mv It is an older one that runs off, of the pto shaft , or say shaft driven, this would be a hard find for the old duce and a half, the good news is he is priced to sell.

Danl

Danl M915A1

are you telling me this thread is 6 years old? why is it still here but the junk yard is still there and well wow:eek::oops: