• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine rally 2015

Towerguy1

A few people have shown interest in another get together.
I have traditionally had one on Father's day weekend in the past. Probably a different weekend will be better to allow time for planning and such. I am now in Dexter and will play host.

I'm open for suggestions on a good weekend.... any interest?

Towerguy1

Might be a little soon. Have to get the troops rounded up...... we move a little slow on this site. Any others? I'll have to pm some people this weekend to get their attention. ...

Katahdin

Jeezum crow....I think I just saw pics of Towerguy on Facebook unloading a Mig 21....Are you forming your own Red Air Force Wing up theyah?

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on over to Bass Pro at Foxboro, next day is 25 Aug! We've been trying to get more of us Ma guys together there!

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As for the thread, something in Southern Maine would be nice! Have't tried taking the Deuce on too long of a trip! Hate to think about what it would cost if I broke down!

m38inmaine

We had a mini rally at Maine Military next to Bangor ME and had a good amount of vehicles show up. It's a surplus/gun shop with an indoor range, paintball course and even has a MIG in the yard. I'm sure that could happen again and have an even bigger showing.

I approve of these ideas. My Deuce will be an hour north of portland for the most of the summer/fall.

Gralmk, I live just north of you in Waltham. If you are coming north for anything in Maine, we could coordinate a with a trip of mine down to Boston.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I approve of these ideas. My Deuce will be an hour north of portland for the most of the summer/fall.

Gralmk, I live just north of you in Waltham. If you are coming north for anything in Maine, we could coordinate a with a trip of mine down to Boston.
Roger, thanks, if there's anything we can help with, yell! Ya should try and come down to Bass Pro at Foxboro, we are trying to build a larger MV presence! Plus get all the eastern Mass guys together! It's a strain, but we hang in there!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Granite State Iron Cavalry is putting together a MV poker run around Lake Winnipesaukee, NH on June 6th And all MVs are welcome. Most details are getting ironed out and looks to be a great time. Let me know if you want more info.

Katahdin

I'm planning to bring my M275 to the Lake Winnipesaukee, NH poker run. The stops sound like fun and includes the Wright WWII museum, I haven't been there or know the area well, so it seems like a great opportunity and day to have fun.

603hellmutt

Counting i probably cant make Weare this year another rally would be nice. I am right at the 95/495 split in NH and have plenty of recovery tools if someone decided they wanted to attempt the trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks