• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maintenance tent 48x 20ft

WPNS421

We will moving out f our existing garage in the next few weeks and we needed a place to pass the winter so we purchased a Maintenance tent 48 ft x 20ft x14ft. The tent is new with exception of the front door panel which will be replaced, the kit came with all the lights and everything I needed to raise it except the ground spikes. It can store 2 deuce or 2 cucv.

Attachments

brianrbull

Good score on the Tent. I worked many a guard drill weekend in the ones we had set up at the armory.
With the liners in it is possible to get it warm in there. if you have unlimited fuel that is.....

WPNS421

Go to Mountain Gear Surplus in Asheville NC they have all kinds of tents both in the canvas and vinyl type. They also carry every other type of military tents.

emr

very very nice, i have had one for years and love it, I do need two of the hoops i guess u could call the frames ,I had a cave in and they broke at the joints, I could also use 1,2,or 3 or even maybe :) 4 center canvas or vinyl if any one has some near NJ :) ...Good luck i would cover her with a 40 by 60 tarp to keep the sun off her and replace that instead of the canvas, i procrastinated for 5 years and even after covering her the damage was done, i really think they will last indefinite if we keep the sun of at least the main top, what I did was fold the 40 by 60 so it is 4ft longer than the tent and layed a rope in the end and folded it back and duck taped it and made the taped side the bottom and layed it over the tent and pulled the rope tight just like an old style cargo cover works great no wind ever gets under it... fyi... also would love an e mail or call if anyone has a few pieces they would like to sell off, thanks again... Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks