• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Major tire trouble

:evil: I need your help! I and my son are now experts on fixing flats. Which we don't want to be and we literally smoked a brand new NDC yesterday down to the rim. I guess I forgot to put the jack back in the truck. My son was feeding cattle 15 miles away when he noticed the truck leaning a little . The tire was already ruined by the time he saw it, so he drove it on the rim to get home. I have been looking all over the internet , and here but can't find any 900-20 6 hole tubeless rims. I have to stay with the 900's because I've already dug out under my feed bins as far as I want to go. My tires can't be any taller .

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
can't find any 900-20 6 hole tubeless rims.
You won't find any 20" tubeless rims. The tubeless equivalent to a 20" tube type wheel is 22.5".

I've got piles of standard 20" deuce wheels. Shipping would be a killer though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks