• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MakeReady the Family

MakeReady

Hi gents - first post and glad I found this site. Been dabbling with the Mil Jeep / Truck vehicles for a few years. Basically bought and parked at the ranch (Lived and worked in large Metro until recently). Needless to say with things changing so rapidly I want to assure vehicles are all to functional spec. So here I go starting down the road to "operationalize" and enhance" my M741 and M1009. First stop is new transmission on the blazer next week. Thanks again for a great forum and community.
Blazer1.jpg
Picture1.jpg

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi gents - first post and glad I found this site. Been dabbling with the Mil Jeep / Truck vehicles for a few years. Basically bought and parked at the ranch (Lived and worked in large Metro until recently). Needless to say with things changing so rapidly I want to assure vehicles are all to functional spec. So here I go starting down the road to "operationalize" and enhance" my M741 and M1009. First stop is new transmission on the blazer next week. Thanks again for a great forum and community.View attachment 846287View attachment 846288
Welcome to the outfit!

Post up some more pictures for sure like m715mike mentioned. Not sure exactly what planning you have in mind, but either digging in where you are - or knowing where you intend to go if things get bad are pretty dang important.

Sure would be nice if it wasn't that way... Would be even better to be gone before trouble shows up though.

MakeReady

What is a M741?
Yo - I missed that it’s a 67 - M715 Kaiser - I will get some more pics up - I put a V8 in it and had a wrap put on - But haven’t done anything to the interior yet - will Tackle this next spring.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks