• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Making money with the deuce?

Junkyardslug

Greetings all, I am seriously concidering buying a M35 for fun, I was wondering if anyone uses them to make a little extra money on the side?

I don't want to go into a full blown buisness or anything like that but my current job has a lot of 'off time'. Just thinking out loud here seeing what you guys think.

JYS

Boatcarpenter

Yo Junkyardslug,
My truck has an antique plate but my insurance policy says commercial as normal use of the truck so I use it occasionally to haul materials, rubble etc. for work and charge accordingly. :driver:
BC

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup it is quite possible to use them for work. We have a few here that do. Just make sure you are covered by your insurance.

dc3coyote

Make money with something green???? I thought we only bought these cause they are like boats a BIG hole that you throw money at as fast as you can to fill it.
but serisouly I love these trucks, I have made money doing off road towing with some of them. even doing hauling on the beach for parties. YardSlug when you get your first you realize they are a addiction and you will spend more time trying to get more. so Good luck

sak00

Mine too! I just throw money at it. Not too bad though. Hey dc3, 4Deuces and two more to come??? Maybe it's time to talk to somebody. rofl

dc3coyote

Yea but they keep telling me to buy more!!, Even my Girlfriend wants one. She asked me this morning to help her pick one out, and yep shes keeper.