• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Making Progress

rod

After I got the alternator fixed last week and resolved my GEN 2 light, I decided that I would work on a few things.

- Yesterday, I did the Doghead starter relay change. I can even hear the relay click when I turn the key.
- Today, I did the ressistor bypass for the glow plug relay.

This evening I'm going to the local O'Rielly's auto parts store, to pickup up a set of AC60G glowplugs.

A friend is sending me his glow plug puller so I will take on the glow plugs in the next week or so.

Last edited:

rod

Wart,

Yeah, I read that, I plan on filing/grinding them down. Looks like I will only have to take off .063" (AC60Gs come as .250", the orginals were .187")

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks