• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Making your truck a tank, or converting your Deuce to a tracked vehicle

Sumoman

I found these guys years ago, they have grown it seems. Basically they have tracks you can install on your POV, they have some for the Humvee, I emailed about the Deuce to see if they have a M35 version. Check out the videos, its pretty cool what adding tracks to a normal truck will allow it to do:twisted:

I am saving my pennies for a set of these for my SUV:grin:

http://www.mattracks.com/index.htm

Also sorry about all the replies, I could not figure how to add photos once I posted:(

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll be saving a lot of pennies. Last time I heard a quote for how much those cost, they were about $5,000 PER WHEEL.

There always seems to be a recurring thread about what they would be like on a deuce. Some say that "it would make my deuce go anywhere." The deuce goes anywhere now, I guess with the Mattrax on it better stop at the bank on the way.....

mbarber84

I had those quoted when my fire dept was building a new brush truck.....we were quoted approx 30k for a complete kit. That was for a 2006 F350, so I cant imagine what a set for a deuce would cost. Way cool, but way expensive......just my 2 cents worth.

:)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Have you seen the utube video of the cckw with grousers? I think that would be the better way to go. I would post a link, but can't from work.

rivired

ya but if we got any from matttracks theyd be like...4 grand a piece ..matt tracks is a perfect example of " oh ya were the only ones that make these...so your gonna get ripped off SOOO bad!!! hahaha "

offroaddiesel

i will try to get some pics using them to go up mt washington auto road during winter,i also seen them used on 4 wheelers, pretty cool but expensive.steve from western maine

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The track setup on this truck is neat, especially on the front.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZg5kwqF06k&eurl[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks