• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Man M1001 fluids and filters

lhowardmo

Does anyone have a complete list of fluids and filters recommended for the MAN M1001? Aftermarket part numbers would be a plus if available. The truck is new to me and I want to change all the fluids and filters from the start. Any help you could provide would be great.
Thank You,
Larry

Coldfusion21

I might as well just let you know we are all gonna want lots of pics of the truck, the Man trucks are like the rare version of the HEMTT!

Sorry I'm not of any help, i know there are a couple other Man truck guys here so hopefully they will chime in.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am leaving today for the Czech Repblic, so no time today. However, if you cannot get those details in the USA, I might try through Commerce here (see thread oldies selling oldies). Not sure if the European filter numbers are any good in the USA and maybe they made a different version for the USA. Please give some more details or pm me if need be.

lhowardmo

I have not contacted the US MAN importer. I figured they would give the German version of filters and they may not be readily available here in the US. I was hoping someone had already done the crossover for part numbers and such. But if no one answers, I will have to contact them. I am new to this so please bear with me.
Here is a pic of it when it first arrived.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks