• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mangus' New Trailer

GamaGoatGirl

Mangus and boys came to visit Doghead and I today. We had a bunch of fun giving them a golf cart tour of the area and playing with my puppy! Here are some pictures of the boys with their new trailer and Mike's hook-up!

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Mangus

Great haul mike. If you are always going to haul it with the burb I would modify it to haul level. Thanks for posting the pictures Mike's children are growing like weeds.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Send the bows south, you won't need them. I feel that I got ripped off now, my M103A3 cost me $99 on ebay. Drats.

isaiah

$60 great deal the GL in HI now has a minimum $150 on trailers and some stuff I stop buying them now.

I see the leaves are turning, Beautiful! I miss the season changes we don't get none of that here!

isaiah

$60 great deal the GL in HI now has a minimum $150 on trailers and some stuff I stop buying them now.

I see the leaves are turning, Beautiful!