• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MANTUA OH 27 April 2014 Ttrucks and machinery show at Lakeside Sand And Gravel Co.

Ozzytrucker

This is a really good show, run by Larry and Ronnie Kotkowski and their families on 27th April 2014 at Lakeside Sand & Gravel, 3498 Frost Rd, Mantua, OH 44255. They put on a great show, at least 100 trucks and machines including Mil-trucks all working. They don't charge an entry fee, instead, all donations are given to a disadvantaged children's foundation. Last year the Mantua Veterans Band played at the opening ceremony. I'll see you there.

Ozzytrucker

Last edited:

rkxswat

Thanks for the info Ozzytrucker. I have met these guys, our Sheriff's Department has a range at their place. Have actually been there with the M113/M172 for SWAT training. Drove the 113 up to their restoration garage and got to see the D-Day dozer. Am marking the calendar now for the 27th. Maybe I'll ask if I can bring the 113.

rkxswat

Got the OK to bring the M113 to Lakesdie for their Open House. Might be the last outing for the APC, truck, and trailer, looks like it is getting retired soon. Hope to see you guys there.

rkxswat

Ozzytrucker, thank you so much for the info on this event. I was able to take the M113 out there, along with a Sheriff's Dept HMMWV. A perfect weather day, great food, and some awesome equipment on display. Was hoping I would run into you.

Aurora, great meeting you at the show! Might have to start coming out to their Wednesday night work sessions. Seems like a really great bunch of folks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks