• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual Differences TM 9-2320-289-20 VS TM 9-2320-289-34

Whats the difference in these two manuals? I went ahead and had our on site print shop make me a set of bound manuals for the TM 9-2320-289-34 manual.

From a previous thread I posted recently and I have seen it in other threads while researching... everyone always seems to mention the TM 9-2320-289-20 manual?

Just wondering if I should get the TM 9-2320-289-20 printed as well. :?:

Thanks!
K

Sarge

The -20 is for low-level maintenance, just what a small shop with limited tools can handle.
The -34 is for depot level or big shop/fully equipped.
You do not absolutely need a -20 if you have a -34 but it's always a good idea to have all of the manuals for your truck. Most CUCV manuals are available right here from this site.
The very first one everybody should read is the -10. Why? Your CUCV is not a civilian Chevy.
Another extremely important one is the -12 Lube Order, it's very useful.
There are also the parts manuals like the -34P which can give you things like belt numbers, also not all the same as a civilian chevy.
Happy reading!
-Sarge