• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Map Compartment Door Gasket

steelandcanvas

Anyone have a substitute product for the Deuce Map Compartment Door Gasket? The NSN is 5330-00-693-0611, P/N 7373339. I know there are alot of adhesive-backed sealing products out there, I just wanted to know if anyone had replaced the gasket with something that worked real well.

maahes

I used the adhesive backed foam weather stripping available at most hardware stores. I cant remember the size, but the width fit in the channel and it was about 1/4 inch taller than the lip on the door. One piece all they way around the door seems pretty watertight. It is probably not submersion proof but it keeps the water out when I spray out the cab with the power washer.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd like to buy a pair of the correct ones for a couple of my trucks if anyone finds a source for this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks