• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

March 2009, SC gathering?

rsh253

Hey Joe,

I just saw this thread and I'll plan to be there. We've just moved from Washington state, but I actually know where Blythewood is. We'll be living in Fort Mill soon, so it would be a short run down the I-77 for me.

-Russ

Blythewoodjoe

I just spotted the thread again. I haven't had time to be here on the forum lately so if anybody really needs me, please PM me. If this thing is pulled off I don't plan to talk about a date until December or January. Too many other things that might interfer with a date. Sounds like you guys are interested.

Joe Trapp

Blythewoodjoe

I'm sure most of you have forgotten about this thread, but for those wondering:

Due to the price of fuel dropping and all the other cool places to go this spring, this ain't gonna happen.

Having said that if any of you guys want to plan something, let us all know. I know you North Carolina guys are doing lots of stuff and maybe you can plan something in the Charlotte area. Maybe you already have. I don't have as much time to read stuff on here as I used too.

I look forward to seeing some more or you guys in the near future,
Joe Trapp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks