• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

March 2018 Southern California Rally

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rain first 2 days, but its great today, and Sat. should be better.

papakb

Several of the northern California MVCC members came down for this event to show their support to our southern counterparts. We had a great time even with the weather and enjoyed ourselves immensely. For a first go round I think they're off to a great start and it's heartening to see more MV related events in the state. 40 years ago everything MV related took place in Southern California, let's hope this is the beginning of their revival. A hearty thanks to Rich Johnson and Steve Kapito for kicking the first snowball off the top of the hill. Let's hope it gets bigger and bigger as it rolls on down the hill in the future!

I know Glenn Closson has pictures posted on Facebook of the event.

Well done guys.

armytruck63

Thanks for the kind words, Kurt. California is a huge state and I think it's great that there are now events within a reasonable drive of everyone. Glad to hear your Petaluma event went well and I'm sorry that I couldn't make it this year. I'm looking forward to your return to the delta. Matt Tait, SCMVCC VP.

Rich Johnson

Our first rally went so well it was good to see all of you that were able to make it out and we missed those that could t make it. Despite the rain we had a really really good time.
I hope all of you can make it next year in early april 2019. We are lokking forward to it already. The club website is updated and threads have been started on the various MV sites.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks