• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

March 4,2017 Jim Thorpe,Red Ball Swap Meet who's going?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my tables paid for, about 3-1/2 weeks away right now. Who's planning on attending this start-of-the-season event?

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks like it's going to be a record low turnout for this show, it's just going to be me and Art standing around talking to each other. At least I know I'll be in good company. :)

Anyone else making the journey?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you post up a flyer or something? I'm not tracking it... and I think I'll be in VA that weekend.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you post up a flyer or something? I'm not tracking it... and I think I'll be in VA that weekend.
Here's a flyer from the promoter's page. Hope you can come, it's a modest little get-together, but it's the first one in the Mid-Atlantic for the year. Beats the winter doldrums as we finally get back into the show season!

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Can come. Not bringing stuff unless someone is buying it. I have two NOS deuce power steering kits, NOS deuce injector pump, NOS camo net with poles (new type net in woodland). fat 50 ammo cans, 524 radio, R442, VIC 1, artillery version of the VIC 1, VAA for SINCGARS, 10 ton jack, two DRASH 2XB tents, 3kw diesel gen set, two parts washers, military tow light set with cable, NOS slave cables (NATO and a set of older 2 pin) and tire dolly.

windyhill

Been lurking on here on and off for a few years, just picked up my first Military rig, a 67 M35A2. I'm in PA I might come.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be bringing:

NOS geared lug nut wrenches
new military wood crates of various sizes
assortment of WWII radio equipment
various radio cables and accessories
tools, both hand and power
original G503 wrenches in various sizes

Items I am looking for:
one or two decent sized Hardigg cases for storage
aluminum transit chests (medical type)
a couple 20mm ammo cans
Coleman lanterns and stoves

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a great show but, It's just not the same without Bill Parks' smile meeting you as you walk into the room. 2cents

RIP friend

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks