• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

March of Dimes Event in Little Rock

ARYankee

The March of Dimes Bikers for Babies event is approaching in Sept in Little Rock, AR so I'm appealing to anyone in the Arkansas area as well as anyone else who might be interested. Well last year I quit participating because I sold my bike so I got the idea to see if they would let us MVers participate this year. I was told yes as long as I hit a minimum of 20. So what I'm doing is seeing who out there would be interested in displaying their MV at the event on Sept 19th. I need a head count and then I could get more details. I'm sorry it is so short notice. The fee to display is going to be $30 which goes to the March of Dimes. There will be an award for the MV that gets the most money donated. The organizer I spoke to was really excited about having us as a part of this event. Here is a link you can check out to see what the event is about : Arkansas Chapter: View All Events

I tried to see if we couldn't convoy with the bikes but that would probably end in chaos. We could do a convoy on the way there or leaving. My hope is that if there would be a big enough turn out that maybe we could have our own event/fundraiser. I would gladly answer anyones questions. I figure this would be a great opportunity to show what we are about along with raising money for a great cause.

offroaddiesel

sounds like a very worthy thing you are putting on ,if transportation wasnt an issue ,i would join in good like with it and hope you at least get your 20 people. offroaddiesel

ARYankee

Yeah it is. I sure do hope I can get enough people too. I sent an email to our Arkansas MVPA secretary so she could spread the word.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks