• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marengo Show buy/sell/trade

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The Merango(sp?) show is coming up in a few weeks. Its at I71n exit 140, just north of Columbus Ohio. I figured Swbradley1 has his RV spot reserved and a couple guys asked why there wasn't a thread yet, I might as well post up!

Whatcha got to sell/trade?

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hmmmm, only a half days drive from Kc. Need any high back HMMWV seats out there?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Merango(sp?) show is coming up in a few weeks. Its at I71n exit 140, just north of Columbus Ohio. I figured Swbradley1 has his RV spot reserved and a couple guys asked why there wasn't a thread yet, I might as well post up!

Whatcha got to sell/trade?

Yes, I have my camping spot.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can replenish my stock, GR...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aw come on DH. Just think of all the joy you brought to the Haspin 2012 compound.

:)

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I should check this forum more often. Anybody gonna have any axle boots for a deuce? If I hit the lotto before then I'll also be in the market for a bumper, fenders, bed, and since I'm dreaming about winning the lotto, a new, never used engine in the can with a C turbo.:whistle:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
For anyone that was at Haspin, the flares and smokes I set off were from Bob(Skytroop).

Save a few for me as I might have set off some from other guys stashes. :whistle:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just checked my schedule, and I am off the whole weekend. I'm gonna try to break away from the "honey do" list and come up friday for a bit.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since this is the buy/sell trade thread, I've decided to sell the lube tank from my lubrication trailer I won a while back. It is the 3 segment tank with each segment holding 27 gallons. each section has it's own air operated pump and they all cycle (I never tested to see if they actually pump, but since the trailer was in service right before I got it, I think it worked fine). Also included are the 5 hose reels that go with it. 1 air reel, 2 grease reels 1 motor oil reel and 1 gear oil reel. The oil reels have the metering valves on them still, and the grease reels still have the grease guns. I'm asking $800 for the whole set-up delivered free to the show. This would make a great set-up for someone with a larger fleet than mine, or anybody with heavy equipment. I'll take some pics in a day or two and post them up.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know if that construction at SR 61 and I-71 is done? I think they were completely rebuilding the bridge over I-71.

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Marengo shopping trip

I saw a lot of boarding ladders for sale this past spring on here. I'm looking for a 6 step aluminum boarding ladder. That will work on a deuce with "395's". Does anyone have one they can bring to the show. Thanks

EWhytsell

The SR 61 North bound lane is open, you CANNOT return south over the interstate at this time. This makes I-71 NORTH inaccessable from the camp ground but does not effect getting to the camp ground from either direction or getting back on I-71 SOUTH.

Not really a big deal, just have to take SR 61 North to SR 229 E to SR 314 NORTH to easily get back on I-71. IMHO this is a better (faster) route than taking SR 61 North to Mt Gilead to get back on I-71.

Anybody know if that construction at SR 61 and I-71 is done? I think they were completely rebuilding the bridge over I-71.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks