• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Market value of a M923 tarp with bows?

ichudov

I am just wondering. What do you gentlemen and ladies think, is a fair value of a tarp and bow set for a M923 truck. Condition is very good. Not overpriced, but "easy to get that price when selling" price. Thanks.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three factors. Where you and the buyer are located, what you are willing to sell it for, what the buyer is willing to buy it for. if its face-to-face, I have sold a few for $500 complete in the crate, to $350 for lightly used.

emr

I think you can get more for one if its for an M 925 :) just kidding, Its worth 300 fast sell to 450 max. may not sell ever :) but sometimes the higher prices go, depends on who needs what when... And it is not faded or ripped or any holes :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks