• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marking Forums Read

blybrook

Anyone else getting the following when you attempt to mark the forums read?

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

I've found that by logging out, I can get them marked read, but it'd be nice to mark them read without having to log out and back in.

I know this was posted by me in the "Tell me your issues thread", but I've yet to see a response. I've also clicked on the link & followed protocol.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

usafe7ret

I've seen this error every time I've tried to "mark forums read". I've sent in an email to the admin with no response either.

I just press on with logging out as I doesn't make a huge difference to me, but still, you kind of want things to work correctly too....

blybrook

Update;

Since we have the new admin and all; figured I'd bring this thread back to life.

I just tried to use the "Mark forums read" link and I get the same message.

Just something to add to the list when there's time to look at it.

Thanks.