• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland deuce owners

PawnShopEd

I'll call my agent today but i just checked and my policy was written november 2009. with no hesitation and the truck was present for them to photograph to submit for the historic policy. I just called the other day about a 5 ton i was debating on getting and they made no issue about it whatsoever, just said sure ed bring it on down when your ready.

stumps

Hopefully, SF was just going through some kind of reorganization mess when I called them that October.
Maybe they finally came back to their senses and realized that avoiding such a low relative risk vehicle was stupid.

Naturally, they wouldn't call me back to tell me that.

I had the same sort of problem with Progressive. Their website took all the information, and gave me a quote. I paid with a CC, and a week later, I get a call saying, "No no no no no no no!" We don't insure trucks that are that heavy! We don't do 3 axles!

It's a shame, because they had a great rate for a personal (non historic) policy.

-Chuck

Last edited: