• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland: Fort Meade to Lusby - deuce

Kohburn

need to get my first deuce home

roughly 70 miles

I have a few backup options - was hoping maybe someone with the proper equipment or a towbar might be able to help me out a little cheaper.

Just got my paid in full invoice so I've got 10 days.

Anybody up for it or can recommend someone in the area?

powerhouseduece

My shop is only 15min away from meade, I got a tractor and a tow bar. I can get the truck off base and get it to my shop. I can go over it for you and show you the ropes. I know a few people will vouch for me on me knowing my way around a truck or 2. Send me a pm with your contact info or feel free to give me a. Call.443-623-5875 and the name is Matt

Kohburn

a thousand thanks to powerhouse for all the help -

we flat towed the deuce off base last week and then this week he even bled my brakes so I could have someone with a transport tag legally drive it home without a single hick-up.

other than the long wait for the EUC this has been a great experience.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks