• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mason Ohio Patriot Fair, Heritage Festival and Parade

Cav Trooper

Anyone in southern Ohio and adjoining states, Mason, Ohio is having their annual Patriot Fair, Heritage Festival and parade on Sept. 17th, Constitution Day. They are looking for military vehicles to be in the parade and on display afterward. Event goes on all day and into the evening with entertainment and family activities along with promoting American history. If anyone in the area is interested, drop me a message and I'll get you in touch with the coordinators for more info. They are also looking for early American craftmen and reenactors to teach our country's history through out the day.

Cav Trooper

I will be there with my M37 and have attended for the last 3 yrs. Great people, this year is supposed to be even better because Mason and the people from Patriot Fair are combining and sharing the event with more emphasis on history and patriotism. Here is the contact and one of the coordinators who can fill you in on details.
Her name is Denise Waterman
denise_wtrmn@yahoo.com

212sparky

Hey guys I have been in contact with Denise about this year's event already. It sounds like it will just be a static desplay this year. The date is September 23 from 9 to 5. I will start a separate thread and link it to this one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

212sparky

I have more details on this event. The static display will be on the 23rd and will be an all day event. There will be a parade on September 16th. I will need to know who is interested by the beginning of August.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks