• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Massachusetts South East Chapter Starting

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are in the early stages, if your interested in our new club, jump in on the ground floor! PM me and we'll talk!

:jumpin:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, they didn't like that we told the truth about a few people in their club! And by the way, there are others in that club who have done much worst than I did, and they didn't get kicked out. Happens to be I know the real reason and who was behind it. So do a lot of other people! Anyway Why, has that something to do with this club starting? If you want to join our club let me know, as we were intending to contact you? I know you don't come in here much, so the plan was to either call you or stop in the shop? So let me know on your thoughts! :grin:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe you need to talk to the people who actually did real work in the QAM and get the facts! No I was not "Kicked out!" I walked out and quit the place! and it was never the same and never recovered from the loss of volunteers! As Paul Harvey used to say and now the rest of the story!

Thank you for your professional input, I will pass on your concerns to our club president.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's growing! Had elections, our first annual cookout and several events with the group! Things are looking great!

Vintage iron

Seems like RIMVCC is turning around now that they took out the trash. Lots of good people are getting involved and there are great things happening in the RI club. I wish you luck with your club.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks