• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MASSIVE oil leak

m816

Sounds like the small lube line from the engine to the IP let go. Its difficult to see and harder to replace. I has lots of pressure behind it and it will empty your oil res fast

Chuck76

Sounds like the small lube line from the engine to the IP let go. Its difficult to see and harder to replace. I has lots of pressure behind it and it will empty your oil res fast
yea, thats what it was.

Everyones correct, its not the easiest line to get to ( engine side ). the body of my truck has been lifted several inches, so acess between the fenders is alot better than most.

Chuck76

update... had the lines made, and the crimps are to long to make the turn into the fitting in the block. Gonna try 1 more place here local. Anyone know of a source for these? ( just in case). Also thought about removing the fitting in the block and changing it to a 90* instead of a 45*.