• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master Cylinder & Alternator Difference

cruzinz28

I am new to the HMMWV world and had a question in regards to the difference between the two different Alternator and Master Cylinder setups I have posted a picture of here. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pics are of old 100amp and newer 200 amp, and the MC's are 10k MC and the larger is for 12k setup.
in order to use that 12k MC, you need to change out the hydrobooster as well, the 2 front studs are a little farther apart, so the 10k and 12k won't play with each other.
You can install the newer 12k style MC and Booster in a 10k truck...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks