• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master cylinder floor access door

gmayor

I am in need of the floor access cover over the master cylinder. It was all bent up and the hinge was rusted so bad it broke off. I tried Memphis and Saturn (couldn't get them)today and Memphis doesn't carry them. So looking for a good used one. thanks

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don' have one, but try Norm at Antelope Valley. I'm sure they will have it.

eddiec

either hookin1 or myself can pick you one up in the next few weeks when we go to buddys. i can probably get it to cape if that will be close enough for you.

gmayor

I looked up the number for Antelope and will give them a call in the morning. The cape is a quite a ways from me do to all back roads. But I would be more than happy to pay the cost for it, shipping, and etc. I really appreciate your help. thanks

littlebob

I have an extra one and I believe they are both in about the same condition( need paint and lubrication ). PM me with your address and I will ship it to you
littlebob

gmayor

Thanks everyone. I found one today and they are shipping it to me. I would say hang on to them, it turned out they are hard to find. The parts places don't carry them. Again thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks