• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maunals for Multifuel

gbooth

Well I am to the point on my rebuild that I am starting to reinstall parts. I am in real need of Manuals that deal with rebuilding the LDT-465 engine. Torque specs how to set the injector pump in time etc etc etc. I know that you can go to a site and down load all these manuals but my relic of a computer inset machine enough. Does somebody on the list have these manuals?

Thanks

mangus580

Look to the left of this forum... under Resources - Technical Manuals. I am pretty sure the ones you want are there. If not, I am pretty sure I can locate them and get them there pretty quick for you.

Mike_L

TMs

Also, check the Links section (on left) and look in the Parts & Services link. There are links to the Army's digital libraries. You may find the military TM for it there.

rdixiemiller

Send me your snail mail address and I'll get a deuce manual CD out to you. I have all the multifuel engine manuals in there, along with 98% of all deuce mechanical manuals. If you don't have DSL or T1, downloading manuals takes forever. It took me several hours on a T1 line to get them downloaded.

gbooth

Went down to my shop after work today I have pulled down the junk motor all except the clutch I will do that Sunday. My replacement engine is in great shape except for the #1 cylinder. It had set for a while with the injector out and got water in it needless to say it is rusted up but not to the point of being locked up. I pulled 2 pistons and liners out of the junk motor and they both look almost new there is no ring grove and no galling on the pistons skirt. I will install one of them in the replacement motor re-seal new gaskets and hopefully have a good engine. Both of these engines are LDT engines and there wasn't enough carbon on top of pistons to hide the size or part # both had fairly present rebuild tags on them.
I want to take this time to thank all the members on the list for there help and advise. A special thanks goes to RDIXIEMILLER for the offer to sent me a CD with all the Manuals.
Once again Thanks to all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks