• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maunals for Multifuel

gbooth

Well I am to the point on my rebuild that I am starting to reinstall parts. I am in real need of Manuals that deal with rebuilding the LDT-465 engine. Torque specs how to set the injector pump in time etc etc etc. I know that you can go to a site and down load all these manuals but my relic of a computer inset machine enough. Does somebody on the list have these manuals?

Thanks

mangus580

Look to the left of this forum... under Resources - Technical Manuals. I am pretty sure the ones you want are there. If not, I am pretty sure I can locate them and get them there pretty quick for you.

Mike_L

TMs

Also, check the Links section (on left) and look in the Parts & Services link. There are links to the Army's digital libraries. You may find the military TM for it there.

rdixiemiller

Send me your snail mail address and I'll get a deuce manual CD out to you. I have all the multifuel engine manuals in there, along with 98% of all deuce mechanical manuals. If you don't have DSL or T1, downloading manuals takes forever. It took me several hours on a T1 line to get them downloaded.

gbooth

Went down to my shop after work today I have pulled down the junk motor all except the clutch I will do that Sunday. My replacement engine is in great shape except for the #1 cylinder. It had set for a while with the injector out and got water in it needless to say it is rusted up but not to the point of being locked up. I pulled 2 pistons and liners out of the junk motor and they both look almost new there is no ring grove and no galling on the pistons skirt. I will install one of them in the replacement motor re-seal new gaskets and hopefully have a good engine. Both of these engines are LDT engines and there wasn't enough carbon on top of pistons to hide the size or part # both had fairly present rebuild tags on them.
I want to take this time to thank all the members on the list for there help and advise. A special thanks goes to RDIXIEMILLER for the offer to sent me a CD with all the Manuals.
Once again Thanks to all