• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

May need M1008 CUCV hauled from Northeast OK to Central KS

biggaloot

Hello, Any ideas out there for getting a CUCV M1008 hauled from northeast OK to central KS? Working on deal and may need to get it moved in next couple weeks? Thanks for any input or Ideas. Ed J. in KS

biggaloot

Don't think it runs, I'm in Hutchinson northwest of Wichita 40 miles. Truck's in Claremore OK northeast of Tulsa 30(?) miles. Will get more info tomorrow, just feeling things out before I get to far down the road so to speak.

91W350

Are you the M715 driver I saw in southern Hutch hauling some tree limbs? I was surprised to see the truck around. I would have been glad to help you go get the M1008. Glen

biggaloot

No not me, there's a couple running around here. One real nice another not bad(nicer than mine). Haven't run my in awhile, lack of interest, time, and other things have kept me away from it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks