• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

May need some help with a recovery at Ft. Hood ? Anybody available ?

19Detail

Just wondering if anyone knows the pickup days for Ft Hood. Are they still Wednesday and Thursday? I am trying to arrange travel to pick up a LMTV and I am sweating every detail...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just wondering if anyone knows the pickup days for Ft Hood. Are they still Wednesday and Thursday? I am trying to arrange travel to pick up a LMTV and I am sweating every detail...
They vary with the site rep. Sermis stored some trucks I had towed to his place off base but hes in recovering his health right now. Temple towing can get it removed from base if need be.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Smckerigan

I just recently got my TWIC card for a securty firm that requires it for jobs that are at ports or different locations that you have to be vetted for to get clearance. You have to submit to a full background check thru the FBI and DHS and the FAA to get one and you can use it for ID as all your info and fingerprints are on you TWIC card. I have been told also at military bases.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I just recently got my TWIC card for a securty firm that requires it for jobs that are at ports or different locations that you have to be vetted for to get clearance. You have to submit to a full background check thru the FBI and DHS and the FAA to get one and you can use it for ID as all your info and fingerprints are on you TWIC card. I have been told also at military bases.
Twic cards arent accepted at all bases anymore. Kinda a pain.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks