• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

maybe the pink wire?

scrambled

TI am spending the day helping a friend with his 1008 and am running into a problem. I left my copy of the TM at home, and the only internet we have is on my little phone. YAY!

I am having a hard time getting the glowplug relay to close. It is a brand new napa st85. I have good voltage at the top post. We installed a push button to work the relay. The switch does not worrk. My ground is good. I even ran a wire from the top small terminal and tried grounding that way, but no dice.

Is there suppossed to be voltage at the pink wire on the lower small terminal?

i hate to head home for the tm, but that might be my best option.

thanks,
travis

scrambled

It must be a switchable hot. As soon as you hit it with 12 volts, everything works as it should. Now to find why is has no power....

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pink wire for the GP relay is controlled by the ignition switch. The switch has to be in the run/start position before there is power.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks