• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mb-18

Isaac-1

They were 1960's Air Force units, very complicated control system, built on the philosophy of using standard aircraft components in a generator control system. Search over on the smokstak board for information, one of the regular posters over there worked on them when he was in the air force.

Ike

p.s. did you win one of the ones listed up around Alexandria last week?

Isaac-1

Picking it up, and being able to work on it any time soon is part of the reason I did not bid anything in this lot. To put it simply, having a broken back sucks, but hopefully the doctor will let me out of this brace by Christmas and I can get into physical therapy in January.

Ike

jbk

i blew my back out in 05 been retired ever since so i can relate.i rented a uhaul tandom trailer to pick up the 004. iam trying to figure out how am going to get it off the trailer though. jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks