• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MB with odd accessories in Italy

I am checking out an MB for sale here in Rome. I have attached four pix. There are a few extras that are on the vehicle - like the eye lashes on the headlights and the jack on the bumper. Also, there is something to the left of data plate on the dash and a ring on the jerry can at the back. Before I meet the seller and see the vehicle, I want to know if these were normal on some MBs. Please help!
MB Italy 4.jpgMB Italy 2.jpgMB Italy 3.jpgMB Italy.jpg

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Jack is a Hi-lift jack, it's a normal off road use jack in current production... not WWII. The ring on the jerry can looks like a canvas water bucket.

FrankUSMC

On the head lights that is a metal black out cover that bolts on to the grill if I remember right. It blocks "some" of the headlight. I have only seen one original set and it was on a WWII jeep I saw in 1976! so work with me here on this. I have seen reproduction ones for sell in Supply Line.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

dmetalmiki

Blackout covers, Water bucket. Modern hi=lift jack. Nice vehicle I hope you manage to buy it, and post pictures of the possession. Good luck.

Attachments