• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MBU fueling question.

frodobaggins

Working off of memory here. I remember looking at the fitting for external fueling on an MBU.
It looked like a standard hydraulic quick disconnect. Can anyone confirm ?

Kevin

frodobaggins

Thanks, I knew it looked familiar. Now I can tell my buddy Tim what he needs. He already has a gas can adapter for his genset.

ParkerBH2-60.jpg

Last edited:

CGarbee

I have a really long line made up with a commercial Parker fitting so that I can snake fuel to my MBUs' from the tank of the XM813 with the MKT still atttached... I also have a couple of the military lines. They both work very well... :)

DieselGenAC

You nailed it. Parker BH2-60 and BH2-61 are the typical fuel quick disconnects used in military portable diesel systems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks