• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MBU v3

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm not able to use a pc till I get back home, then I'll download the TM.

Anyone know what error 11 and error 13 is? Trying to fire this up on the bench.

jasonjc

Its easy to look in from the side to see in the igniter is working or not. Its a "U" shape wire that glows white hot. You can also hold down the start button to over ride, to try to get the air out.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM says to hold the "START" button in for 30 seconds at a time if it is having problems getting started (up to four times, then pull and go through the troubleshooting procedure. Had one early this morning got an ER05, disconnected it and pulled it out - sure enough, it had a flame going. Blew it out, reinstalled burner, and it fired up just fine.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
This is an MBU only sitting on the bench. Even if I hold the start button, it goes "Psst" and right to error 13. At first I didn't have the fuel full to the brim, now I do. No more error 11.

Is it supposed to keep doing something if you hold the start button, mine does not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks