• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MC-2A Service & Parts Manuals Needed

Outlaw670

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to help out a friend who has MC-2A air compressor with a Deutz F1L 208F engine. They were using the unit one day with no issues, shut the unit off and now it will not start. It cranks over great but will not fire. Acts like it is not getting any fuel. We purchased a new fuel control valve that mounts on top of the injector but in replacing it there are some steel sealing washers that have a rubber insert in the center that after removing the banjo bolts are now damaged and leaking. Does anyone have a part# for these sealing washers and place where I can get them. The local Deutz dealer does not have a listing for them because they say that Deutz did not supply the washers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unit info:
M: MC-2A
S: 000968
NSN: 4310-01-192-0976
Design Activity: 98752
Contr No: F09603-85-C-2316
Capacity: 15 CFM
Rated Press: 200 PSIG
MFG: 33968

Engine Info:
Man: Deutz
M: F1L 208 F
S: 7598911
Kw: 7
1/Min: 3100 (I'm thinking this is the engine rpm)

jasonjc

Do you have a pic of the washers? Maybe with something to give a size reference? I've seen those use on Cummins engines mite be the same size.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks