• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MCLB, Albany, Ga Recovery

Rebelpride

I won a 5 ton dump truck at MCLB, Albany, GA last week and wanted to know if there was anybody near there that could tow it off base for me and store it till a weekend so that my dad could come get it for me?

Atomic

I am but my dakota is not up to it. I'll pass this on to a fellow SS member here on the site. Congrats on the win.

Atomic

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Bump to the top. Tim's dad Garry needs the telephone number of the guy that said that he could pick the truck up and bring it home to Concord for him . Please PM me if your the guy so I can call Garry and tell him. Thanks everyone- Jay

sandcobra164

PM sent. It was Travis89xj who offered to transport it. Depending on the timeline, I can pull it out of there and store it in my front yard if needed. Travis has pulled stuff off of MCLB Albany before and has a truck set up just right for it. As papabear would put it, "he's a good troop".

sandcobra164

Truck is loaded and headed North. Picked up by John Mullis trucking who seems to be a good guy. His number is 704-791-4149 for the North Carolina crowd who may be interested in using him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks