• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD/PA SS gathering at Appels compound

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to make it with my son. He's becoming a real military/firearms fan, much to my delight. Will bring beer!!!!
:grd:

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm coming -- are there other members of my (species) going to be there? Give me a shout, if so! I'm bringing my rifle, just in case I'm the only one -- have to keep you boys in line.:deadhorse:
Good one!

My girl may be coming, but I won't know until the morning of....

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Oldchev that sounds good.red head hottie my girlfriend will be here,I guess anytime people get here is fine,there is no set time to start.

HWC3

John, got room for one more duece on Sunday? Live nearby, and thought I would drive over and meet everyone. What time on Sunday?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
hwc3 , everyone is welcome.anytime after 9am is fine with me.Ill put 2 orange road cones at the end of my driveway.Come all the way back the driveway as far as you can go and look for military trucks and construction equipment.

smgman

Ugh I would love to make it up for some trigger time and to hang out with my kind of people but looks like Sunday may be out for me the wife is working so I have my 5 yr old daughter plus have a lot to get done before going back to work on Monday .

Hope to make the next get together . One question just in case something changes and I can make it Sunday would my 20mm L39 Lahti be welcome to shoot at your place ?

THX
Jay

Attachments

MikeBike

Gen. jcappeljr sir, I've gotta say thanks for opening your compound for MV guys and gals to gtg for what should be an incredible day.
I'm a newb here and still in basic, (just got my 1st deuce last week), so I won't be able to make it this weekend. Even so, thanks for the invite. But if you make it an Annual GTG, I'll def plan for the 500 mile ride from NC next time.
Hope yall (you guys) post some pics!

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like annual things. Maybe 2-3 times a year things at your compound. We should line that pristine 5 ton dump of yours with black plastic, fill it with water and swim in it this summer. Looking forward to Sunday, summer in the dump can wait. I will cook a pot of chilli. Maybe even pick up several dozen dogs and buns. Anything else you need besides a certified range officer???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks