• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD/PA SS gathering at Appels compound

hedelta

I might have to take off for the 2nd weekend I am off the 3rd weekend. Either way ill bring up some stuff might even bring a friend with some class 3 stuff. Can I bring my 50? Maybe a skeet thrower?

3rdmdqm

Hmmm.......I got some flint lock crap from the revolutionary war, some cap and ball stuff from the civil war, a russian WWII sniper rifle, a 45/70 Sharps but all sounds boring compared to some of the stuff I hear is coming. And Judd, you bringing IV's for the hangover treatments?

OLDCHEV4X4

Hmmm.......I got some flint lock crap from the revolutionary war, some cap and ball stuff from the civil war, a russian WWII sniper rifle, a 45/70 Sharps but all sounds boring compared to some of the stuff I hear is coming. And Judd, you bringing IV's for the hangover treatments?
Id be interested in shootin some old iron.:)

Marlboro

Permission to camp out? If i come it will probably be a three hour deuce ride... BTW i was at your house about two years ago, my bubby Bill and i (joe) met you at the Buck and then came to check out a M813 :beer: