• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEDAL OF HONOR PARADE, Gainesville TX 2013

machinist75

This past Saturday me and my lovely wife attended the annual Medal Of Honor Parade in Gainesville Texas. This was a very moving experience. There were thirteen Medal of Honor winners there this year, the most so far. The most recent winner Clinton Romeshaw received his a couple months ago. If any of you can attend this event next year, do it. Special shout out to the Red River Valley chapter of the MVPA for organizing the military vehicles and giving the medal winners a ride in the parade. After, they were available for autographs.

pic #7 Bruce P. Crandall "Snake 6" U.S. Army
pic #6 Robert O'Malley U.S. Marines Vietnam

Attachments

Last edited:

Ord22

This must have been a awesome feeling to participate. I got chills just watching it, just imagine being there. Thanks a whole bunch!

machinist75

This must have been a awesome feeling to participate. I got chills just watching it, just imagine being there. Thanks a whole bunch!
It was! Where the video was shot from there were some veterans from the local rest home and they were saluting the MOH winners. It was very moving. I will be there every year.