• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

meet and hang out texas style

texas4wheeler

this is sounding real good, i knew there were guys out there that enjoyed their vehicles, like i said earlier ive been involved in car shows for years and really think that the more we get out there to be seen, the more people get involved and can share the same o.d. sickness that we have. not to mention more parts and stuff being brought in to this area, so that being said , lets hear some more ideas on things to do ,and the beach sounds good but i think most of us drive big fat dueces, so that would leave alot of us out.but good idea anyway, im checking car show dates and ill post them when i get them, and again thanks for the ideas and interest

txdodge43man

I know a couple people that have taken dueces in the beach before Ken has done it before. A couple of us had planned to do a beach trip with m35's last year but I think the Fuel cost killed that idea. Im up for a beach trip.

wehring

Lets do it...

How about the last weekend of this month. I will go down the 30th (fri) and set up. You need to stop by the general store in Matagorda (Stanley's) and buy a beach pass $8 before you get on the beach. Look for a big green tent (25x25) and a big green truck. I will have a pit so bring meat.

Justin
979 997 3112

Mister Sunday

Yeah, a later time is probably better. seems like it would be a little blustery and cool for my tastes. But it sounds like a great idea. I'll have to look at the projected forecast, see what phase of the moon it is, and ask for permission before I can go.