• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meet the Green Giant, new truck, time to build.

Jon Giovani

Got the Jolly Green Giant picked up a couple weeks ago, (Daddies truck) and lil Sprout (Mommas new Jeep) got to get a piggy back ride.
Got her plated as a farm truck at 25 tons so as not to have to pay the federal tax that would kick in at 27 tons and above, cost $440.00 first year with sales and property tax for tags in good old Nebraska. With a residual of about 200.00 a year to license with tonnage.
Full coverage insurance through Farm Bureau runs me $180.00 per year with very heavy coverages, roadside assistance, towing and rental reimbursement included.

I hauled the materials for a steel building with her today, and have started building a secondary electrical system for her and ordering goodies.
Looks like I'm done building Jeeps for awhile, and I'm already looking at an expandable van to build into a motorhome
20150110_134054.jpg
sprout.jpg
20150110_152422.jpg

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Good looking truck & you have already found good things to do with it. Welcome to the Green Iron disease & you already figured out that you can't have just one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks