• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meetings in Hickory,NC

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Jay and everyone Pretty good haul from Wilson. I`m 2 hrs from Hickory at speed ,I`d guess 3 in a deuce. I plan on attending once I get paint On the Deuce. Seems folks are spread pretty thin. Events would be nice and I have alot to learn.

Neil

rsh253

Ah............next one's on Sat., July 12th at 12:30 Golden Corral off Exit 125 on I-40 in Hickory NC? :wink:

Very transparent bump to the top :deadhorse:

Me & my M35A2 are ready to go! See you there!

Wife might even come too :D

AMGeneral

Well folks,it's that time of the month again,Sat Sept 13th at the Golden Corral in Hickory NC at 12:30 PM. I may be there a little late(if at all) as I should be coming back from SC with the M211 in tow.I'll try and make it if I can.

jblack6527

I just got my deuce yesterday, if I had a tag, and the extra cash I'd come down. Unfortunately I have neither, so It will have to wait until next month..