• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEMBER DOWN, Washington, PA

chux72vette

Good job and call on your part Josh. I couldn't get to him but could only handle logistics. Glad he got to ya safe and sound. He called me back and I recommended to either do the wiring I told you and him about for lights or see about getting it shipped. Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

chux72vette

Cool beans on getting him on his way. Hope all will be well for him on getting home. I don't envy him since my trip back from Baltimore with mine!!! 9 hours was a bit much as 1am getting in. See ya in Aberdeen!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder what that knurled knob on the IP shut off is for? Oh to read a TM.

91W350

I sent him two PCBs, so he has those. I suspect the loose wires in the battery box are the source of his charging problem. Hopefully, he has the worst behind him. Glen

rickf

25 volts is 3 volts too low. I suspect there is still a charging system issue there. I like the cheap generator and charger idea. Just big enough for two outlets and two cheapo chargers and some bungee cords.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Screw in the fuel cut-off override and jump the starter solenoid at the starter to start the engine if necessary. Leave the battery switch off and just turn it on once in a while to check engine gauges. Don't leave the battery switch on and if it smokes, leave it off. If you have a chase vehicle, I would leave the power and lights off and drive it home. If you have to, disconnect the batteries after it's running.

Good luck.
Not sure that can be done because of the auto trans
It can.

rickf

Being 6 days later and no report I guess we can assume he made it home. It would be nice that when you have a dozen or more people jumping through hoops and traveling long distances to help you out that you report the end result or at least that you got home safe.