• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member Map

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've tried several times over the last few months and I can't get the map to load. It always hangs on the "map loading" part.
I'm sure that it's something here, being that others have posted about the map just a couple months back (and NOT that it wasn't working)
I'm using the current FF as a browser.

Sure would like some help w/ this.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, . . . how `bout my security settings? Do I need to ok cookies from third parties? Or maybe something in my privacy settings?

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still wondering.
I know some of you have spent more time in the computer mind than me ;) Would like some help whatever setting might be the cause of this.

Thanks,

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After your first post, I finally got around to checking the map out and putting me up. I had no problems viewing or adding my location (using Explorer 9 as a browser). Sorry, but I can't help you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks