• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member Recognition - NDT

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to take this opportunity to publically thank NDT for all his help in the recovery of my M1078. Not only did he drive from south of Houston, TX to Ft Polk, LA in a monsoon to tow the vehicle to his shop but then he spent over a month diagnosing and repairing a plethora of issues from a missing alternator regulator to a burnt out transmission ECU. His expertise probably saved this truck from sitting for months in my driveway as a static display. I can simply not find the words to show my gratitude for all he did to help me in this endeavor. I like to think I am a generous person with my time and resources but he has far surpassed my meager abilities to help a fellow Steel Soldier member.

If you missed the thread and what he's accomplished here's a link:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?152882-Working-on-the-M1078-LMTV

Last edited:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I read the thread from start to finish, and I agree NDT went all the way. Awesome!

Now, should we think up a darling acronym using his screen name?

Rick

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I read the thread too. NDT is a phenomenal guy. I know this without ever meeting him, though I hope to have the pleasure someday.

Thanks to mkcoen for giving proper recognition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks