Members in Northern Virginia?

dc_cucv

Did you ever hear from anybody?
Kinda. I ended up hiring a young mechanic doing side work and paid him 100 bucks to swap my starter out - truck immediately turned over.

Now that I'm all recovered from covid, I need to get my injector pump replaced, so was thinking of looking for someplace. i heard that Tactical Truck has a shop out here not far from me...may give him a call since i have other things done that may be up his alley (i.e. welding, machining).

CGarbee

Just a reminder in case you aren't following the thread for this year's Graves Mountain Trailrides and Rally...

Our next trail preview/work weekend will be on July 23/24 (I hope to be on-site July 22...).
It coincides with Peach Day at Graves Mountain so we can do some riding and cutting and then enjoy the festivities during the midday break on Saturday...

Send me a PM or make a post if you can assist to that I can plan...

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks