• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in Northern Virginia?

Onestar

Better late then never. Sorry to all that wanted to meet up, I had just started a new job with big changes. Working on fixing the brake lights this afternoon, but would like to meet up with you guys. I should be more available now. Let me know.

m816 someday

I don't know if any of you north va guys are interested, but we do a breakfast about an hour and 10 minutes northeast of you in eldersburg, md. on the 2nd Saturday of every month - the next one is on feb 9th.

bschermann

Hey all

I'm the new guy in Warrenton. Met up with usmcgunner today. He came by and helped out with several things on my rigs list of tasks. I got one swollen glow plug that is going to hold up my forward progress till I can get it removed. Back in 1991, I along with 5 others formed a international havester Scout group, to share ideas and help each other through various projects, camping, 4 wheeling & eating... I look forward to doing the same with this crowd.

bschermann

Anyone in NOVA have a glow plug removal tool I can borrow / rent. I have 1 of 8 that won't come out (passenger side second from firewall).

Thought I would ask before doing it the hardway. Batt trays are removed for easy access.

Thanks

AlxJ64

I don't live in NOVA, but grew up around Culpeper, F-Burg area. Currently reside in Chesapeake / Va Beach area. I have a buddy in Bealton that I hang out with quite often.

TacticalTruck

Is that deuce parked at Belvior? Looks pretty clean. I've always use a pair of dikes to pull swollen glow plugs. If it breaks I pull the injector and grab the piece of plug.

AlxJ64

So, I'm looking for two new or nearly new Michelin XML 325/85R16s. Does anyone have anything or have a source that has a reasonable price? I know they haven't made the tire since '08 or so but there are a ton out there surplus it seems. I picked up two new ones the other night and still need two or 3 more. Thanks!

Fuzzy66

THe duece is titled as a 1997 and my stepson (a state inspector) says a light may be required. So I'm not sure about the requirements. Anything you know would be appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks