• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in Northern Virginia?

olbucksnort

Had a **** of a great time Guy's . Just got back and wish I stayed one more nite. (got a sweet deal on unissued surplus thanks to Randy) I hadn't been on that part of the Appalachian / Blue Ridge since I was a Kid and loved bounce ; roll ; jostle the ol' Bobber could take. See ya' next year if not sooner.

RedBlok

Hey thanks for listing Eriks - I will need the license plate light one I get ready to get my truck inspected. Still waiting on GL to send my SF97. It's only been about two weeks, so I figure I have a couple more weeks of waiting until it comes. Anyone in the NOVA area that want's to talk trucks, please let me know. Good to know that TacticalTruck is in Marshall Va

twa@ezdn.net

9153833_orig.jpg IMG_3135.jpg IMG_3133.jpg

Still here in Chesapeake. Just finish a restore of a M101A3. Had it out a few times camping and very happy with the set up.

Will try to make the next get together.

Another Ahab

Proud to say I'm the 10th Gen of Virginians in our Family (enough BS) . Any events down south around Kings Dominion area , Shout ! and we'll join in.
Decimal coordinates (latitude, longitude):
38.031064,-77.306827 Bowling Green , Va. AKA , Boring Green.
Hey olbucksnort, are you maybe anywhere near Beaver Dam?

I used to work with a guy from around there in a time-and-place long ago. He owned a Bull (Black Angus I think it was), named Pee-Wee.

I don't expect you knew Pee-Wee, but do you know Beaver Dam?

Last edited:

L1A1

Without having to troll through eight pages of replies, is there anyone in this thread who is near Quantico,Va?

Matt

Paladin6

Roger that. Looks like there are several of us spread out from Quantico North to Alexandria, and out west to Warrenton, Front Royal and Winchester. A few of us are concentrated near Leesburg and surrounding area.

I can only imagine where you are parking your M923!

Let us all know how you make out with registration etc. with it. Truck looks in good shape.

RedBlok

Roger that. Looks like there are several of us spread out from Quantico North to Alexandria, and out west to Warrenton, Front Royal and Winchester. A few of us are concentrated near Leesburg and surrounding area.

I can only imagine where you are parking your M923!

Let us all know how you make out with registration etc. with it. Truck looks in good shape.
I got everything titled and registered (plates on the truck) I was going to take it to get inspected today, but my left rear marker light died. Bulb is good, the wiring coming out the back looks shot. Replacement ordered.

Parking it in my side driveway. Not Worried about HOA, there is enough crap parked on the street (boats, campers, RV,s Worktrucks) that is not supposed to be there. If they single me out for my truck I will raise holy **** with the HOA. The truck will eventually end up on a small 10 acre mountain lot I am clearing. It will be my stump puller and then after all the work is done, I am going to give it a nice paint job after I do some rust work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks